- Presence of a disabled community that is progressive, productive, confident, competitive and relevant, forming an integral part of society through the Paralympic movement.
- The Paralympic Council of Malaysia is dedicated to implementing and maintaining its plans of “Sports For All” and “High Performance Sports” to benefit the quality of life for the disabled.
- Organise and promote various sports events and recreation activities for the disabled throughout Malaysia
- Develop awareness among disabled people that sports promote a healthy, active lifestyle and build self-esteem
- Foster close relationships and mutual understanding between the disabled and the general community by extensively promoting disabled sporting events.